- Kelley Kaye was a new to me author and I loved Death By Diploma.
- This was a giggling good time.
- Right from the start I loved Emma, she is such a strong character.
- A witty, well written who done it.
- A quirky cast of characters that had me from the first page.
- A main character who I can't wait to read more from I really loved Emma.
- I loved all the twists and turn.
- I enjoyed the surprises.
- My absolute favourite thing about this story was all of the laugh out loud moments.
- A storyline to literally die for.
- I love stories about teachers and murder mysteries.
- Emma and Leslie are wonderfully delightful armature sleuths; they make crime solving fun.
- If you’re a Shakespeare lover like I am then you will enjoy the Shakespearian quotes bantered about in the story from Emma and Leslie
- What I didn't like was the way the author tried to write in a Southern accent for Emma's character, I found that dialogue hard to read, I prefer if an author just describes that the character has an accent because then I naturally hear it in my head when I'm reading.
Favourite quote from the book
'No. I don't believe in omens. That rabbit's foot in my purse is there only because petting soft things calms my nerves. Really.'
Buy Death by Diploma at Amazon
Elisa Hordon, reviewer. Elisa lives on the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia were she spends her days reading, journaling, painting, cooking and home schooling her daughter. She has always been an avid reader, Elisa loves reading many genres of books except horror; her favourite genres would be mystery, romance and paranormal. Elisa also loves pursuing many creative outlets if she is not relaxing with a book she can be found writing, sketching, painting or cooking. Elisa loves to share her obsession with books especially with her family and friends. Reading and reviewing books is a favourite pastime of Elisa’s.
available formats: ebook and print (228 pages)
published: January 2016 by Red Adept Publishing
genres: cozy mystery
Get even more book news in your inbox by signing up for our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/mHTVL. A free ebook was provided for this review. Girl Who Reads is an Amazon advertising affiliate; a small commission is earned when purchases are made at Amazon using any Amazon links on this site. Thank you for supporting Girl Who Reads.