July 28, 2014
Ten Things To Know About @JB_Lynn_author
1. JB is fine with you calling her Jen.
2. It’s a cliché, but she thinks coffee really is the fuel of writers.
3. JB writes on a Mac. Or in spiral notebooks using pens with purple ink. Or she gets a little high on the fumes from the markers she uses on her giant whiteboard. Or she’s been known to cover tables (or even walls) with Post-it notes.
4. She’s completed three half marathons and is training for her fourth despite the fact she’s so slow, that she’s routinely passed by runners decades older than her and those with physical impairments.
5. Given the choice between cheese and chocolate she’ll always choose cheese.
6. While she’s an animal lover, who’s been known to talk to her pets, she doesn’t really think that animals talk back like they do in the CONFESSIONS OF A SLIGHTLY NEUROTIC HITWOMAN series. Or does she?
7. JB has no artistic ability whatsoever and is pettily jealous of all those that can draw, paint, knit, sculpt, etc.
8. She can (and does!) listen to the same song on an endless loop all day.
9. She spends an inordinate amount of time daydreaming. (That’s a job requirement, isn’t it?)
10. She hasn’t killed anyone. Yet.
JB Lynn is the author of the hilarious Hitwoman series that includes,
Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (buy at Amazon)
Further Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (buy at Amazon)
The Hitwoman Gets Lucky (FREE at Amazon)
The Hitwoman and the Family Jewels (buy at Amazon)
The Hitwoman and the Neurotic Witness (buy at Amazon)
The Hitwoman Hunts and Ghost (buy at Amazon)
The Hitwoman and the 7 Cops (buy at Amazon)
She has also started a spin-off series that begins with the novella The Mutt and the Matchmaker (buy at Amazon).
Girl Who Reads is an Amazon advertising affiliate; a small fee is paid by Amazon when purchases are made through the above links. The views, opinions and beliefs expressed by guests are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Girl Who Reads.