|lectora (Photo credit: Super Furry Librarian)|
- She might not mind you having a guys' night out or watching the sporting event, because it will give her guilt-free uninterrupted time with the characters of her favorite book.
- Want a little insight in the inner workings of her mind? Ask her about the universe in which the story she's currently reading is set.
- Check between the cover of her current read - It'll often give you an idea of her mood - ie. if it's romance then she might be feeling a bit unloved or underappreciated, a police procedural, then she may feel like life is out of control and find comfort in the predictability of the story.
- Don't get upset if dishes aren't done, house isn't clean, food isn't on the table - sometimes a book is just too good to put down.
- Want to know the kind of man she wants? Look past the shirtless, tattooed bad boy on the cover and see that the character is tender and caring towards the leading lady.
I would love to hear your reasons.
#FlashFiveFriday is a weekly flash fiction/flash blogging prompt.See other DATE posts here.
The rules are very simple if you’d like to take part:
1) Write for no longer than five minutes
2) No upper or lower word limits
3) You must write something new
4) You can prepare your post ahead of time but the 5 minute limit still applies
5) If you add your blog post to the weekly linky you must visit five other blogs that week too to show your support
Click here for upcoming prompts